04/02/2020
  • Admin who banned you:
    frozencure
  • Platform:
    Freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    Dixie Normous#0690
  • Why were you banned:
    Has a really bad history, likes to argue with staff, constantly speaking romanian.
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Ok so, my history is not pretty ok, i got 4 bans but i dont see that as a problem as long as they have passed and have been pretty much with no purpose, this time i got banned the next day after i got unbanned for ''arguing with staff'' and ''being cocky'', the reason was because i have a really bad history, because i like to argue with staff and i constantly speak romanian. First of all, i can agree the thing with my history but i dont see that as another ban punishment, second of all this time as he said, i argued with him, i just kindly asked him why are police cars restricted for staff and donators, he responded very kindly that players were abusing them, and i responded "too bad" and then he finished the conversation with ''OK'', third of all, there is one and only time i have speaked romanian on this server, it was only one message on the LOCAL chat saying that "these admins are pretty unfair" in romanian when i met a group of 3-4 romanians chilling on the gamesense street. I was just expresing my opinion about it, there is nothing wrong with it, you tell me what, i can not have an opinion about admins? I would like to be unbanned as soon as possible because i have been banned again previously and i waited one week to play on this server again and the right next day i get banned again because of this reason. Please some wise admin read my ban appeal, not the admins that already banned me because they just made a bad opinion against me that's all.

• Evidence:

Hello, @Mike Oxlong

I read your ban appeal and I saw you made an effort to write it. I don't had any problem that you asked about the police vehicles. In your message you didn't meant that that "these admins are pretty unfair", you insulted them. If you have a problem with any staff member you can report him on the panel. After the ban you continued to argue with me on discord with a dirty language. About your team of friends, you weren't "chilling on Gamesense street", you were spawning a bunch of cars, talking romanian on voice chat and making chaos.

Your appeal will be ACCEPTED. Your ban will be reduced to 7 days.

Dovada Giannis.png

Giannis 2.png

Giannis 3.png

Giannis 4.png