TheRealSiri
  • Platform:
    Liberty City Gamesense server!
  • Discord name:
    Kaneツ#3054
  • Why were you banned:
    English Only!
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Because I think I didn't make such a big mistake to be banned for 2 months, I just said "after you" in Romanian to take a tour of the city with my friend because he didn't hear me and he doesn't know English, he will please help me and it will not happen again !!!

• Evidence:

I didn t make a photo to chat but i said "after you" in the romanian language because he didn t hear me and he don t know english!, he can be an evidence if u question him! 😞

G'day Kane,

My name is Siri, I'll be handling your appeal today.

The reason for the extreme length of the ban is due to your prior history. It seems that the 2 kicks, 2 bans and 1 warning you have received earlier, some regarding swearing, insulting other players, arguing with staff members, and continuing to speak in another language, didn't really help your behaviour at all. 
You continue to disregard the rules, and therefor your punishment has been set to 60 days.

I don't really see much effort in your appeal either, the entire thing coming in just under 100 words in the written portion. If you had put just a little more effort into this, I might have considered actually lowering it, as you would've shown that you actually learnt from the experience, but sadly I am left with a feeling of disappointment.

Take the next 60 days to brush up on the rules of our community, all of which can be found here:
https://gamesense.eu/index.php?/forum/6-rules/

Thank you for the appeal,
-Siri

VERDICT:
DENIED
Re-appeal not possible.
Sentence stands.

• Paro locked this topic