Coolstream
  • Platform:
    Freeroam and Discord
  • Discord name:
    Mantass#6724
  • Why were you banned:
    Insulting staff on discord
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Hello,i'm sorry for what i did last time,i got banned for exploding NPC's with a big truck at first and  being super tired and in a bad day i took it  bad and  called the admin who banned me a c**t.. The minute i did it knew it was stupid and a mistake but as i said i felt terrible that day for some reason and just went full stupid without thinking,the worst part is i was thinking about donating something couple days before getting banned because of how much i enjoyed the server and the people in it. I think i was a good member until that day,not bothering people who want to be alone,participate to car meets , not ram people , etc.. I was mostly driving on the highway trying to maintain high speed as long as i could whatever thats not important.

I just want to say again im sorry and that will never happen again,im 24y old and never react like this but that day i was a shitty sleep deprived person. In worst case scenario for me at least please transform the permanent ban to a temp' one,i waited 2 weeks before reaching out on the forum to calm the things down,you will not regret unbanning me i promise,im open to a talk if needed on discord

Thank you and im sorry for my english,im trying to be as sincere as possible in my writing but its hard to find the right words,im french and my english is far from perfect

• Evidence:
  • Approved 1

Hi Mantas,

While I don't think the ban was unjustified, I usually try to see the best in people. I've therefore reduced your ban to a week, be a shining example of how to act on the server from now on.

Your ban expires on 07/25/2020 02:23 PM

Accepted