9/14/2020
  • Admin who banned you:
    Melkx
  • Platform:
    Discord, Freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    Crzy4u#0001
  • Why were you banned:
    Extended ban from ranting on the discord server about being banned. Previously banned for harassment and discussing how admins should run their business on the server.
  • Why should you be unbanned:

First of all I want to apologize to all the admin and staff that I offended yesterday on discord. I know I wasn't the person that was involved in the situation between Traden and Draketold but I took action. I took action as I knew someone in real life that was a victim of cyber harassment/bully and almost 2 years ago he commit suicide and he left a note behind about how he was bullied. I didn't want drake to feel the same way thats why I was also angry.

I wasn't the one that was "Previously banned" so not sure what melkx meant but im sorry to the Gamesense moderation team for what I said. I acted fast without thinking and I should've appealed/ went to forum.
    I hope I learn from my mistake and I hope drake is ok.

Other than that, wish u guys let me back in cuz it's fun having car meet in a peaceful server. 
    Thank you.

• Evidence:

As I mentioned above, I wasn't "Previously banned", other than that I have said whatever I wanted above.

Accepted

Yeah we can all overreact in the heat of a moment, I understand the frustration from your point of view since you and your friend got punished before we could 
deal with the person causing the whole situation.

I decided to lift your ban, hopefully you'll have a smoother time on the server from now on.