No idea.
  • Admin who banned you:
    Melk
  • Platform:
    Freeroam server (PC)
  • Discord name:
    OfficialYamamoto#2957
  • Why were you banned:
    Apparently I as harassing a kid, that for one wouldn't leave me alone, and kept on fucking with me, he saw me telling someone else to change his plate, as he stole my plate and my vehicle's looks, and then he used my plate just to fuck with me even more, so I told him to go fuck himself and I was banned.
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Well, my side of it is that this kid was friends with hellmans, a kid who was spawning planes and crashing them into us at car meets. So then his buddy traden starts coming up and going and telling me to shut the fuck up and to just stop talking then started telling lies how I was almost banned yesterday, fairly certain I was never almost banned, as I've never even been warned aside from today I don't think. Plus, with my anger issues legitimately getting worse, it doesn't help how I was having lies told on me, and then that one guy Tom or whatever his name was, had saved one of my cars once, and all I did was ask him to change the plate, as I don't want people thinking it's me driving around, y'know, then he changes it and Treden comes up and puts it on his car just to fuck with me even more, so I tell him "Go fuck yourself Traden." as I know he is doing this shit on purpose, he knew I just told that guy to change it so he puts it on his car, then I get banned cause apparently I was fucking harassing him.

• Evidence:

Duey, Crzy, and anyone who was really there at that situation. 

Denied

The person you are speaking of have been dealt with, it's not relevant who started the situation.
I understand the frustration since you were the first to be punished but we had to check the logs and confirm what was happening
before we could apply a suspension to the person you were referring to. 

I can safely say without giving out too much information that the person you were upset with will no longer bother you on the server.
As for the ban it will stay and you will be unbanned tomorrow to enjoy our server again.