TheRealSiri
  • Platform:
    Freeroam
  • Discord name:
    xI like Iso
  • Why were you banned:
    addressed to TheRealSiri
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Why u banned me, I wanted to write a message in English but did not see what I was writing in Russian.I have 3 langues on my pc + when im typing message im look only at keyboard.+ it was impossible to write a warning first, but you banned me immediately without any warning (and sorry i bad know english)

(screenshot subject)  you did not tell me,
    Stop lying

• Evidence:

image.thumb.png.5efa7c0ce00410734633bcebfeab0d16.png

Hi, I'm Matt and today I will be handling your ban appeal.

We are really strict about other languages we keep it english only in all the chats to avoid chaos. This way we can all understand each other.

I'm struggling a bit to understand what you typed but from what I understand if you have 3 different languages on your pc make sure to set it on english when you are playing in our server and double check what you typed before sending a text.

You were not banned immediately the admin@Siritold you to stop, it's not the first time you got told to stop speaking other languages you got multiple warns we tried multiple times to make you stop but you kept on going and going Siri just applied the according punishment for breaking the rules. As I already mentioned we do not allow other languages than english and the punishment applies equally for everyone. I'm sorry but the ban stays.

Make sure to read our rules so you know next time.

best regards @Matt

Final Verdict:

Declined

• Matt locked this topic