07/25/2020
  • Admin who banned you:
    SuReaL
  • Platform:
    Freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    mr panini#5551 but in gamesense discord its matti ratti
  • Why were you banned:
    "you got like 5 warnings yesterday and it just keeps on going, ive seen enough from you take this vacation as a time to relax and think before joining our server. see you!" was the reason but i just got reported 2 times for no reason. i was just chilling and driving by and i thought there was a car meet. I went there and they said "Leave or you will get 2 reports" i was like ok and i left the place. 10 mins later im banned.
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Because i really want to play on this server because this is the best freeroam map on FiveM with customizable cars and all of my friends play on this so I want to play on this server too.

• Evidence:

I dont have evidence but i can say that they reported me just to annoy me even though there was no reason.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:04 AM, SKIDADDLE said:

Yh and yu said to me “SKI slow down” im slowing down but why are yu saying to me is to slow down and ramming everyone..

Can you do me a favor and try that sentence one more time, this time make it make sense. From what I see, you're claiming he told you to slow down and ram everyone, which i hope isn't what happened.

I'll be handling this appeal, but I need more information than what's been currently given. 

From what it seems, you've admitted to ramming everyone, which is also what was claimed in the ban, according to our internal notes. 

I'll give you one good long response to explain your side of the story, make it worth my time 🙂 

@SKIDADDLE

On 7/12/2020 at 11:04 AM, SKIDADDLE said:

Yh and yu said to me “SKI slow down” im slowing down but why are yu saying to me is to slow down and ramming everyone..

Yes i told you to slow down, but you kept on ramming me and others so i decided to kick you and you join back, then the next day all i see is people reporting you for that exact reason and i spectated you ALOT and you were ramming players on purpose. you should’ve seen that kick as a major warning and calmed down with your multipliers. 

The ban wasn’t because of what you did the day i banned you, it was for everything the day before the ban and that day in total. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SKIDADDLE said:

Why are they reporting me but the truth is they started ramming me first but i can’t control my self from being patient those sh*tty players ramming me!!

im sorry, it wasnt meant to you i never realized it was you i thought i quoted matti 

• Like 1

• Paro locked this topic