iLwS
  • Platform:
    Freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    Boris Sarcox#1939
  • Why were you banned:
    Because I spawnned a lot of véhicule and I don't delete it
  • Why should you be unbanned:

So, I would like to be unbanned because I have a lot of friends playing on your server and I have to play alone and I think that with the admin he misunderstood my intention was in no way bad and I didn't want to crash the server IN ANY case, all I wanted was to go to my friend since I was blocked it made it a bit complicated so my only chance was to take the vehicles and spawn them full so that the vehicle unlocks me and that I can join my friend and I would very much like to be able to replay on your server because there are plenty of vehicle and we can do roleplay actions between us and I find that good I m had fun with them except now, well, I can't play. I don't receveid warning by the admin.

Thanks for reading.
    (Sorry for my english I'm French)

• Evidence:

Caaadzsqapture.PNG

Hello @Trodbol,

First of all, you need to change your behaviour if you're going to play on our server, I don't need to give you a warning if the offense is something that people usually get permanently banned for. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for this one, if this happens again you're not coming back to our server.

Final verdict:

Accepted.

Best regards,

@iLwS

• iLwS locked this topic