Matt
  • Platform:
    Free roam server
  • Discord name:
    IronMakis#9730
  • Why were you banned:
    For burning cars,running over people and many other bad stuff
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Alright the reason I was banned is burning cars.. but the cars was vanilla cars and my friend was in the ones I burned. So what you justify Matt is not true at all.. also about running over players. If this is true you must have proof on your logs justifying that I killed someone by running over or etc. But you didn’t add evidence at all l, so your prove what you say, you just say what you say but that is not equivalent to evidence you can provide with the logs you have.

Anyway.. I will make the first step in this situation and  be the one to ask you to unban me then I will be the good guy. Just a last chance.

• Evidence:
Edited by IronMakis

As we can all see your story is not holding on at all, lying is not helping you, in the first application you said you were doing "mechanic rp" now you admit that you burned cars, ramming players is not necessary killing them since they have god mode on, you know the rules, many chances has been given trying to explain you what's wrong to do and you kept doing the same thing all over again, I told you and your friend that I was going to give you a last chance after all and you said ok, looks like you lost that one aswell, I'm sorry but it is what it is, now your paying the conequences. I have nothing to add.

I dont admit I burned cars, maybe you don't know how to read. That is the ban reason. Not that I admit I burned cars. What I say is I shot the tank of my friends car and then it got burned. Stop changing the words. How you say you have nothing against us and you keep mentioning my friend? Why you do that?  that is so unprofessional from your side. I don't see the mistake me playing with my friend and doing our RP situation with CAR mechanic and crash situations. Then you and few other people came by and said I am blowing you but we were doing that long time before you even come, long time before even the first guy came by. Now you keep mention my friend as he is the problem here, it is not right to mention somebody because he is just my friend also it is not right to mention somebody who is not present to this conversation, if he did a mistake ban him.. so please just don't blame other people friends because it feels bad,  if you know what having a friend means. This thing has not to do with the last chance you give, I did nothing wrong. Also you still didn't provide the EVIDENCE you were referring to. I just want evidence.. then I will agree with you. Otherwise not, just because you are staff member doesn't mean you are right at everything because you are human after all.

Edited by IronMakis

Hello @IronMakis,

There are multiple reports coming from different players regarding your behaviour. We don't tolerate this type of agressive and cocky behaviour. You also broke multiple other rules, one of them being, constantly speaking Greek and probably swearing as well, I'm not going to go into details because the ban is staying, making another appeal is not going to change anything.

Final verdict:

Declined.

Best regards,

@iLwS

• iLwS locked this topic