Matt
  • Platform:
    Freeroam
  • Discord name:
    IronMakis
  • Why were you banned:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jHyUx45.png[/img]
  • Why should you be unbanned:
    I didnt kill anyone with weapon I just was doing my RP mechanic fixing vehicles that had oil leaks problems. But however I think matt has sth against me or I don't know what..
    I was just doing my RP and random people came by and started complaining like it's my problem I am doing my rp
  • Evidence:

Point number 1.

I have nothing against anybody, I try to keep it cool and nice for everyone

Point number 2.

He got reported he kept ramming and shooting other player's cars it's not the first time he did that we tried to give him a second chance looks like he wont understand that being a donator doesn't give you a free pass to do whatever you want. He is been playing by his own rules all time long with his friend CaptainKostaZ, complaining about everything and everyone. Kelq and other players were at the scene he was ramming all of us and shooting at everyone's car.

Point number 3.

This appeal is incomplete no apologies at all, no effort at all into it, this is about something he did and he knows very well. Also lying about what he was doing at the ban moment. For proofs we can check the chat logs and the reports.

Well, I am sure that I didn't ram anyone, also about shooting I was shooting vanilla cars. People happened to be there, I made a scene of imaginery car accident and I wanted to RP it. However, you kelq and another guy came at the place and started despawning all the vehicles we had. Which is ok. But don't say I was shooting at you, the report was for vehicles blocking the road and not for ramming other players, so please refrain from saying the things were done differently. If so I would like you to send me proof of me ramming and shooting players, because what you and kelq who is lower at rank on staff team say isn't so professional as a proof. Now, regarding my donation and my perks, I used the weapon as I said before on vanilla cars... if I can't use it even there then where shall I use it? also why do you permit weapons for donators only if it is only to shoot on the air?

I hope you have an answer for all of these and don't just decline the appeal and rethink about your rapid decision, I apologize for what I did but what I did is what I mentioned.

Also the fact that CaptainKostaZ broke the rules one time with ramming and one time with speaking greek on chat but then he clarified that he read the rules because the first time he broke them he was prompted to f1 menu rules, doesn't give you the right to mention him on the forums as a “bad” guy because he is just a friend of my and because he broke the rules on the past and he acknowledged. You have to understand we are not the bad people in this situation, you say you have nothing against anybody but you mention captainkostaz who was innocent this time.

So if you want me to explain something further let me know and I will.But due to the fact I have no evidence I can't provide some if you could I would be happy 🙂 I just don't record on this game while playing I do that on TruckersMP though. So if I should record for my own safety on a five M freeroam server I will

Edited by IronMakis

We both know that's not true, the guy on global chat said that there were cars blocking the road, but we got multiple reports regarding you I went there and guess what I found you shooting at players cars, npc's  blowing up cars randomly while me and kelq were watching you just run over us and the other 2 players that were there, so stop lying about what happened in that case, your not the victim its not the first time, we warned you about abusing donator perks, looks like you can't control yourself even tho we tried multiple times to help you out with second chances.

Ok first of all we don't have anything against you, we are doing our job and Matt isn't the only staff member that have seen you disturbing, annoying trying to blow up other people with the perks you were granted by donating (Me ,@frozencure and @SRL SuReaL have also seen you abuse your power). I know you know this but there is also proof of you shooting players. You trying to turn this to Matt acting wrong isn't going to solve anything. I know you like our server and you support our server but that doesn't mean you can break the rules whenever you feel like doing so. Rules apply for everyone even for donators and staff members.

Final verdict:

Declined.