ILwS
  • Platform:
    freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    ! VIRTUAL#2246
  • Why were you banned:
    for being rude and disrespectful
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Hello, I’m VIRTUXL as you know by now. First of all I should say sorry for being mean and disrespectful to the admin. This past week I learned a lot and decided to change. As everyone knows, i really like this community and how it improves day by day. I didn’t know that my actions would get me to this and I regret it. I hope I can get back to the gamesense community and RP with everyone else. Also a specific sorry to ILwS for being disrespectful and misunderstanding him.

• Evidence:

I can proove you guys that during this last week I learned from my faults and 100% changed, give me one last change and you guys will see.

Hi @Virtual

I'll be handling your request today.

Before we move any further, I'm quite interested in the evidence that you've learnt from your past mistakes, and changes. 

If you do me a favor and post it below, I'll review your behaviour, along with the entire appeal collectively.

Hello @Virtual,

We are all waiting for your response on how you managed to change your behavior in such a short time and tell us exactly how you're going to act after a potential unban. We didn't receive enough interest from your side towards this matter yet, but as I told you before, I'm expecting a really good explanation. 

Best regards, 

@iLwS

Hello guys, sorry I took longer to respond because I'm not really familiar with this thing. Well I worked on myself, it will maybe sound silly but I train everyday now and I try to spread happiness everywhere, you have all the right to not trust me but if you give me one last chance on the server I will show you that I'm a new person I promise. Except for that, I learned from my fault and also checked the new rules on the server that I will gladly accept. thanks for your time 

Edited by Virtual
clicked on the "enter" by mistake
  • Approved 1

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, mainly because I had a nap today, and I had a shit ton of coffee. 

I will unban you, right this moment. As in, you can now access the server. 

HOWEVER

A note has been added to your profile. It specifically states that if you break ANY RULE, and it comes to the attention of ANY, staff member, within the next 2 MONTHS, you will be banned for 12 months, no mercy, no option to appeal.

So I expect you to be on your best behavior, this is your last chance, and if you fuck it up, you're taking a long ass break.

Appeal Accepted
Player has been unbanned effective immediately. 

• Like 1

• Paro locked this topic