forever !!!!
  • Admin who banned you:
    I don't know
  • Platform:
    freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    ! VIRTUAL#2246
  • Why were you banned:
    because of "old stuff" that my brother did on the server, but except that, one guy was ramming into me and stealing my cars ( didn't let me take pics ), he pissed me off and I said "fuck off" and "i will get you banned" ( I don't know how scaring someone by saying that you will report him makes you claim being an admin when he can clearly see no tags next to my name )
  • Why should you be unbanned:

first of all, I'm one of the most active people on the server, I like the community and I RP a lot on it even if it's not an RP server, I'm the dealership guy so everyone knows that I'm a chill guy, I'm a good friend of frosty, vign and the mod BEAN so most of the people know that I won't do anything dumb that could get me banned. I also talked to BEAN about the history of my account caused by my brother ( we have some old DM's). And I didn't insult playerS but only one guy that was so aids ( rammed into me, punshed me, stole my car and didn't leave me alone for a single second until I said to him "fuck off or I will get you banned" and some stuff like that that I don't remember. 

• Evidence:

I don't know how to get them but you could ask players ( frosty, vign DSX wolff gang...) about my attitude or even admins like 2jake or BEAN they saw me and RP with me a lot of time on the server I didn't do anything bad before.

Hiya Virtual,

I'm Siri, the admin who banned you.

Today I will not be handling your request, @iLwS will. Before that though, I will post my evidence of the chat logs, and for your sake, I will leave out your adminstrative history.

As you have name dropped 2 staff members that can vouch for you, let's tag them, and hear what they say. @2jake and @Beaner please throw in whatever you may wish to say in regards to this case in a reply.

Now for my evidence:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I won't comment any further, as this may influence the opinion of the above stated parties.

Good luck in your appeal.
-Siri

I think it is disrespectful to players and staff members! No one should talk like that to anyone on the server. It doesn't matter if you know staff members well. I prefer that he'll get a reduce sentence to 3 months.

• iLwS locked and unlocked this topic

Hello @Virtual,

I'll be taking your appeal today. As you may have seen from my fellow staff members posts, you broke one of our most important rules, "It is restricted to impersonate a staff member, those doing so will be permanently banned." I'll be giving you the benefit of the doubt and reduce your ban to 90 days. Just letting you know this type of behavior is not acceptable in our community and this is your final chance to redeem yourself, I also advise you to review your actions and reduce the toxicity levels in your speech. We are a community and we need to respect eachother. 

Best regards,

@iLwS

• iLwS locked this topic