[GIVEAWAY I] Rise of the Tomb Raider & Hitman 2

my number is 66 and i really like the chillnes of this community, also you can rp with almost every one which i really like. I also like the variety of cars.

Keep it up!

Edited by Titanium
forgot something
  • greekW 1

Mine number is 7 ! I love your server because I can do car meets, rp and nice things with other players! I would like to have more interiors for rp like auction house and mechanic shop!

I vote the number 46, and as for what we could improve on, we could add another or replace the liberty city map with another GTA V Map for a second server. Also this is one of the absolute best servers that i have ever played on, I never liked GTA, until I made my way to this server, because now it is no longer GTA V in my opinion, it is fa better!!

My number is 29. I love the community of the server, the staff and all the add-on cars. Something that in my opinion needs some attention is the problem with the textures not showing in big car meets. Keep up the good work!!

My number 4 beacuse this number are funny. This cummunity is nice evryone is frendly and no one in this cummunity didint say enythink bad to me thats why į love this cummunity

Edited by Didele