Sign in to follow this  
Resident

[GIVEAWAY I] Rise of the Tomb Raider & Hitman 2

Hello gamers,

To show some gratification towards @Piloten for involving me in this community I will be doing a give away of the two mentioned games above.
Rules are as follows:

1. Like this post.
  2. Comment a number from 0-100 and say something you like about this community or mention something that we could improve on.
  3. Each person can enter once.

Note** Use Ctrl+F to see if the number you'd like has already been posted by someone else.

OfUn8zA.png

HOSxyZe.png

GIVE AWAY ENDS: 30TH APRIL!

• Like 12

Posted (edited)

my number is 66 and i really like the chillnes of this community, also you can rp with almost every one which i really like. I also like the variety of cars.

Keep it up!

Edited by Titanium
forgot something
  • greekW 1

69, I love the people and the cars in this community, everyone is nice, and the cars are brilliant!

Mine number is 7 ! I love your server because I can do car meets, rp and nice things with other players! I would like to have more interiors for rp like auction house and mechanic shop!

Posted (edited)

73, Nothing much to say: best community, staff etc. i'm really enjoying playing on it 🙂

Edited by Vignjevicc55

my number is 67 and i relly like the server cuz its like rp and so meny diffrent cars and a lot of fun!

my number is 3, I love how people in this community can be very friendly and accepting, its hard to feel out of place here 🙂

I vote the number 46, and as for what we could improve on, we could add another or replace the liberty city map with another GTA V Map for a second server. Also this is one of the absolute best servers that i have ever played on, I never liked GTA, until I made my way to this server, because now it is no longer GTA V in my opinion, it is fa better!!

My number is 29. I love the community of the server, the staff and all the add-on cars. Something that in my opinion needs some attention is the problem with the textures not showing in big car meets. Keep up the good work!!

my number is 95, i recently joined this community and so far i really enjoy it, members are friendly, staff are active and always there to help us. Keep it up guys, you're doing a great job!

My number is 85 , always enjoyed playing with this community , everyone respects eachother , just love it     

✌️

Posted (edited)

My number 4 beacuse this number are funny. This cummunity is nice evryone is frendly and no one in this cummunity didint say enythink bad to me thats why į love this cummunity

Edited by Didele