05/07/2020
  • Admin who banned you:
    RunStar
  • Platform:
    Gamesense Freeroam and Chill.
  • Discord name:
    Magical Pancake
  • Why were you banned:
    Placing cars on the nurburgring, forgetting to turn on delete vehicles when spawning
  • Why should you be unbanned:

So. I got 1 ban already for ramming. Which is cool for me now cuz it's only 3 days.

So I've been playing with a friend on the nurburgring, racing and spawning different cars to do crash ourselves miles away if you know what i mean lol.

I forgot to turn on ''delete when spawning new vehicle'' on the vehicle spawner option and after a while teleported myself to lsia.

Then my friend asked me to watch his hotlaps on asseto corsa via livestream and i watched it.

I was still on the server but minimized the window of FiveM so if there has been a warning, I wouldn't have seen it and I apologize if there was a warning.

After a while i wanted to get back on but there was an error where I thougt:''Oh well, was afk for too long'' until I red I got banned!!! I was, oh ok, only a day until i realized it's for A MONTH! JUST for spawning too many cars and forgetting to delete them? I know, I hate it too when ppl spawn cars all the time but don't delete them but I was too focused on ramming my friend all the time so I don't loose time to continue the derby.

I would be cool with 1 day and such cuz ik it's annoying and then there has to be a vehicle delete just to delete my cars... But 1 month? 

• Evidence:

I was afk and watched my friend doing hotlaps on asseta corsa (another racing game) via discord livestream. Like i said before, I closed the FiveM window and like I said if somebody has told me to delete cars or that I got a warning, I really couldn't have seen it.

Ask (disc name) EhrenloserHund88 for proof that I was watching his livestream while being afk on FiveM.