Ban appeals

Jhon

Because i love this server and i want to play again. And i swear I don't talk again in my langue and just in English! Please,trust me. Last chance,i promise! Thanks mate 

2019-05-04 11_08_58-#🐌freeroam_chat - Discord.png
Here I see in the logs you are talking Italian, breaking the server rules.
I first log on, and warn you both to stop. One of you stops, but the other continues.

2019-05-04 11_08_52-#🐌freeroam_chat - Discord.png
I then issue out a small temp 1 hour ban, as a final warning to stop.

Before I log off again, I reminded you again to not speak anything else than English in chat, even if I was offline.

2019-05-04 11_08_02-#🐌freeroam_chat - Discord.png2019-05-04 11_07_52-#🐌freeroam_chat - Discord.png

When I woke up in the morning, I found out you're both breaking the server rules again, and going against what I had just warned and told you both last night.
After several warnings, then a small temp ban. I now decided to perma ban you both.

You tell me that you won't do it again, and that I should trust you. But in these chatlogs you can see that you instantly break trusts as soon as I log off and you think you are alone.

So I'll ask again, why should I unban you? Why should I trust you?

4 minutes ago, Jhon said:

For real trust me! If u woke tommorow for example and u see me spoke in my langue u ban me FOREVER!! No more words in my langue I PROMISE.

You need to put more effort into your ban appeal. Tell me why I should unban you, with actual reasons.

Stop telling me that I should trust you, we already went over that.

It's a great server and i such love him and the players! And the fact that i took this ban because of stupidity it's make me to respect the all rules carefully and listen the admin's! I don't brake NEVER!

i will never make any mistakes.

@Piloten

I think the appeal should be denied based on:

• A warning was issued, which the player acknowledged. 
  • 2 minutes later, the player kept breaking the rules which was met by a 1 hour ban.
  • The next day evidence shows that the player continued to break the rules by speaking a foreign language.

So that's 3 times the player has broken the rules, and clearly a warning and temporary ban was not enough.