permanent
  • Admin who banned you:
    piloten
  • Platform:
    freeroam server
  • Discord name:
    venomousclaw12#2424
  • Why were you banned:
    i was banned for being a suspect of possible cheating. and for trying to join with another account while banned.
  • Why should you be unbanned:

hey umm it has been 3 months now but i just want to say that i don,t know about any cheating or something and also the joining with the 2nd account is impossible since i only have 1 steam account and i haven,t tried to join on any other account or device. 

i hope to get some explanation and a unban if possible.

have a nice day.

• Evidence:

G'day @venomousclaw12

I'm Siri, and I'll be handling your appeal today.

We banned you due to suspicious activity, and a 0 scripting and/or cheating policy on our server means we'd rather be safe than sorry. 

I've checked up on the two licenses you have active in our panel, and they both link to the same account, but do point towards 2 different FiveM licenses, og HWID's. 
Now in case you've attempted to bypass our license system, which hooks into FiveM licenses which are pulled upon you joining the server, I'd like to advise you that you will lose against that system.
If the system somehow created a duplicate 2 days apart, cudos, you somehow got it to create a duped license key from FiveM, or something went wrong.

Onto the actual case.

We had suspicions that you were scripting and/or cheating, and I think it's great you're showing interest in playing on our server again, but yet you show no actual remorse, and you give no actual reason other than "I only have one account".

I'd like to give you a chance, as it seems you do actually want to come back, judging by the fact you've made 2 appeals so far, so I'll give you one chance to write me a paragraph about why you enjoy playing on the server, and why you want to be unbanned. Put in some effort, capital letters, commas, dots, all the shazam. Do that, and I will see actual interest in getting back into the server.

Looking forward to reading it.

Hi there, 

First off i would like to say that i don,t know anything about that duplication that possibly happened and how to undo it so i'm very sorry for that.

On to the real paragraph, I have been looking for a freeroam server with alot of add-ons in it for quite some time, that's how i found this server.

I just played around on it by myself when i saw activities of carshows being held and i thought: that looks fun, i'm going to join it. So i made alot of new friends and invited the friends i already had to this server and we played together and had alot of fun, so i would really like to play on the server again with my friends to have a really good time.

This is as much info as i can give you, if it's not enough then i'm sorry and i won't be bothering you again.

still have a nice day 😛

Edited by venomousclaw12
accidently hit the post button, sorry

• Paro locked this topic