Again

Radicchio

As you may remember I got banned until 01/02/2020, now I try to hop on Gamesense to have some fun and what do I see? I got PERMABANNED for what?! I waited for my ban to expire and the next thing I see is that i got banned permanently. Can you please tell me what problems do you guys have against me? I never did something that bad to be banned forever. Oh and my man Melkx keep on lying only because he has the power here, he wrote that I never did a ban appeal (I actually did so) and I asked only one time in dm on Discord for more information, he was acting salty and angry when I only asked for some infos saying that I don't have to bother him anymore or I would have been banned for more time, and in fact I didn't write him anymore so why would you do that to me? Honestly I was a loyal player of this server and I think that you guys aren't acting professionally by treating me like this. I followed the instructions and waited for my ban to expire, there are no reason to ban me like that. Thanks to whoever is going to respond.

20200203203835_1.jpg

• iLwS locked this topic