Ban appeal

Kane

In-game name:Kane
Date of ban:18 January 2020
Admin who banned you:iLwS
Reason for your ban:You've created enough chaos on the server these days, arguing with multiple staff members, really bad behavior, ramming and so on. 
Platform (FiveM/RedM):FiveM
Why should you be unbanned:I am very sorry for what I have done although, many of those reasons are not true, I am very sorry, I played on this server almost every day 9-10 hours was my favorite server, here I made many friends, and please believe me what I did I did not do with malicious intent, while I tried to bring kindness to the server, please forgive me I promise it will not happen again!

Hello, 

So basically you're saying that I'm a liar. 

I'll only tell you about one of the many situations you were involved in: me and a co-staff member, BABAZ, were at my house, I left the server and then you started following BABAZ, eventually crashing into him and calling him a retard, you also told him that he needs to stop going to "your house" .

Your overall behaviour is really bad and you've been warned in the past, just so you know, staff members are not your slaves or whatever you think they are.

Screenshot_20200118-101230_Discord.jpg (861×187)

Screenshot_20200118-101242_Discord.jpg (767×188)

Final verdict:

Declined. 

• iLwS locked this topic