Banned for no reason

kirbash

In-game name: kirbash
Date of ban: 21.12.2019
Admin who banned you: ilws
Reason for your ban: Take a small vacation youve gathered multiple reports,warnings, kicks by various staff members
Platform (FiveM/RedM): FiveM
Why should you be unbanned: I have been playing on this server for a month maybe even more, i have been warned once maybe twice in all that time and the warn that i got was some minor thing i wasnt even breaking the rules, out of the three times i have been kicked i was kicked once a couple of days ago because a bunch of people were ramming me and i said "idiots" which is my fault i will take that but now i got kicked for saying "the server is like a kindergarten sometimes" as a joke and it obviously doesnt brake any of the rules and then i get banned after i reconnected because i said to my friend "just got kicked for saying kindergarten guess thats against the rules" for a week??? is this a joke? i get banned a weed for following the rules for all this time i have been playing because the admin wasnt having a good day, ridiculous, is this how you treat all of your player??? meanwhile people ramming and swearing for hours will get once warn/kick, good job

• iLwS locked this topic