banned again???

venomousclaw12

In-game name: venomousclaw12

Date of ban: 30-10-2019

Admin who banned you: piloten

Reason for your ban: suspected for possible cheating

Platform (Freeroam/RP): freeroam

Why should you be unbanned: banned again for cheats apparently, even tho i don,t have cheats and i don,t even know how to get them working i just want to enjoy this very nice server and all of a sudden im banned twice for cheats.

In-game name: venomousclaw

Date of ban: 30-10-2019

Admin who banned you: coolstream

Reason for your ban: suspect of possible cheating

Platform (Freeroam/RP): freeroam

Why should you be unbanned: can anyone tell me of what cheats i am suspected because like i said 2 times before i don,t use any cheats i just want to play on the server and have car meets, and i just get banned for cheats, and i am like, how??? i don,t know about any cheats.

i hope to get an explanation or respond on this because i am clueless.

Hi @venomousclaw12

I was going to explain why you were suspected of bug abusing and cheating, but now another Head Administrator, Coolstream caught you on another account.
Ban evading on another account is illegal, and is punished with a permanent ban.

If you try to join on more accounts, we will ban those as well. We have your IP, hardware ID, steam ID and Rockstar Serial number.
You shouldn't have ban evaded before getting your appeal accepted.

Final Verdict
Declined
- Caught using another account to play on our servers while you were banned. You are now permanently banned.
- I will allow for you to make an appeal for ban evading in 3 months from now. (30th of January, 2020)

• Approved 1