ban appeal: george bush

george bush

In-game name: george bush
Date of ban: 2019/10/16
Admin who banned you: Coolstream (?) very unclear, there was a lot of admins involved.
Reason for your ban: Quite confusing, not COMPLETELY sure honestly. But something along the lines of toxicity, and spam killing another user when I couldn't even get the chance to explain WHY I spawn-killed the person. But it's fine.
I also seem to gotten banned for following melkx, and was told I rammed the person behind him, but the person behind him even said I didn't, melkx then told me to leave which I instantly did, but seemed to still be banned for that too.

Here's a screenshot that was posted by an admin when I asked for my ban reason, figured I'd add it. http://prntscr.com/pkpt8j
Platform (Freeroam/RP): freeroam
Why should you be unbanned: Considering how long I've played on the server, before it even had a website and a very very small player base and a non setup discord, ive not gone against too many rules. This is like the only server that's currently good for freeroaming so I'd like to be unbanned so I can return to my roots on gamesense and really just do my own thing which i usually do. I've rethunk what I have done and what I have been warned for and I have taken into mind to be more peaceful on the server. I deeply apologize for any inconvinience that has occured due to my presence.

Greetings @george bush
I'll be addressing a few things here.

You claim to not know why you were banned, but in the screenshot you posted yourself you can see how many times you were killing Chiga over and over, racist slurs and harrassing players, swearing at other players and being generally rude towards people for no reason at all.

You also have an extensive bad history on your account as it is already.
Here is a screenshot of your current history:
2019-10-18 08_46_14-Presentation1 - PowerPoint.png

Your ban reason also states:
"List longer than I can summarize, changed to perma by Coolstream after continued discussion on Discord after ban applied by Melkx."

I'm also going to clear up on a few things.

"Considering how long I've played on the server, before it even had a website and a very very small player base and a non setup discord"
Actually, our Discord server is older than our FiveM servers.

"Quite confusing, not COMPLETELY sure honestly."
You've recently made a thread about this in the support channel, where we already cleared it up for you.

You even thanked me in a private message for not ignoring this thread, and clearing it up for you.

Now, to be clear as to why you are banned one last time:
     - You are banned for several reasons compiling into one, you can see many of them in the screenshots posted above.

As of right now, you are permanently banned from our servers.
I'm going to give all the admins involved in your bad account history a chance to reply to this appeal.
@Coolstream @Melkerx @Deasana

I decided to apply a 60 day ban from your recent offenses, I also knew from in the past before we logged our acitvity that you were a common offender.
Upon further invesigation Coolstream decided to make the ban permanent, it's pretty self explanatory what you did and you should be well aware of it. 
You are insulting players not only by ramming them, but also using ethnic slurs towards individual people on our server.

We can go on for forever but you have zero support from me in this appeal, the fact that you have no awareness about what you've done makes it worrying.
Calling players "turkish fuck" or "dumb ass nigga" is not something we encourage and want to around in our community. 
The offenses you have in recent times is just overwhelmingly too many for me to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are draining our staff and players energy with your presence, not only that but you bring a toxic mindset to our community that we do not want.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:59 AM, Piloten said:

killing Chiga over and over

right, as i stated in my appeal though, i didnt get the chance to explain my side of that event because melkx told me i was going to get insta banned if i kept ranting about it in chat,

so when i went in discord to do it i got perma banned

what happened was that "chiga" was ramming me CONTINOUSLY for 15 - 20+ minutes just following me and being an asshole, and when i had enough, yes i did spam kill him because he wouldnt stop

i really don't see the issue in that but you dont let your players explain their side of the story when you warn someone which isnt very smart, but yes there is my side of it hope it clears that up

You've recently made a thread about this in the support channel, where we already cleared it up for you.

yes, all i got told was that i spawn killed "chiga" and was being toxic, but seeing that get me perma banned really confuses me..

"Considering how long I've played on the server, before it even had a website and a very very small player base and a non setup discord"
Actually, our Discord server is older than our FiveM servers.

never said that your discord server isnt older than your fivem servers lol? i said i was playing on the server before it had a WEBSITE. not a discord. a WEBSITE. and a NON SETUP discord, meaning it wasnt

as structured as it is now.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:28 AM, Melkerx said:

Calling players "turkish fuck" or "dumb ass nigga" is not something we encourage and want to around in our community. 

right, and i got warned once for that? me telling someone their a turkish fuck or a dumb ass nigga shouldnt even be a warn, i was really never aware toxicity was against the rules as i saw people being toxic left and right

On 10/18/2019 at 11:28 AM, Melkerx said:

You are insulting players not only by ramming them,

PLEASE! ! ! ! ! stop being immature about it, i didnt even ram the person, read the quote i posted below which was IN MY APPEAL, i assume you didnt read it all through. but thats fine lol

On 10/17/2019 at 9:02 PM, george bush said:

I also seem to gotten banned for following melkx, and was told I rammed the person behind him, but the person behind him even said I didn't, melkx then told me to leave which I instantly did, but seemed to still be banned for that too.

t h a n k s (?) 

@george bush

I've discussed this ban appeal with the other Upper Administration Team members as well.

Due to some of these reasons:
Come into our Discord channel with the intention of talking about things you were told not to talk about, calling us immature for trying to explain things to you, taking up energy from both staff members and players, not seeming to even understand what you've done wrong, your no sense of remorse for anything and your recent account history.
We've decided that you will stay permanently banned from our community.

Letting you play on our servers again would simply cause too much harm to players and too much work for our staff members.
You have one of the worst account history of any player in our entire community, letting you back in would make no sense.

Final summary of this ban appeal:
Declined
     You will stay permanently banned with the possibility of making another ban appeal in 3 months (19-01-2020).