Duck’s ban

Duck

In Game Name-Duck

Date of ban-13/10/2019. 10:15pm cest

Admin who banned me-Piloten

Reason for ban-Pm’ing admins about admins reports

Platform-Freeroam

Why i should be unbanned-I was banned on the free roam server and rightly so. I was arrogant and rude and deserved it. However i don't think i deserved a permanent ban. Im not sure if this was a mistake or not due to the statement “use staff report on the forums next time” and “last and only warning” which suggests it is meant to be a timed ban. I hope you will reconsider the ban i i do love your server and think its moderated very well and all the admins are nice to play with. I recognise i have pushed the boundary's of right and wrong recently but will come back to the server a better person. Thankyou for you time and i hope we can resolve this. 

732A1181-A814-4024-95AB-2B9031ADFCF3.jpeg

Edited by Duck

Hi @Duck

I'll be handling your ban appeal.
First of all, you've got a really bad account history with several bans, kicks and warnings on record. You're actually one of our main and biggest server rule breakers.
You've also been messaging Head Admins daily with constant spam, complaining against other admins instead of using the Staff Report feature. I even made a specific announcement about this tagging everyone.

2019-10-14 18_40_04-Window.png

Here is also just a little bit of how you act in PMs:
Qu7hJ8c.png

You are too lazy to log on the forums and fill out a simple staff report, instead choosing to daily spam and harrass one of our Head Admins in private.
You're also telling him to not ignore you.

I'm not even going to link your past account history with all your bans, kicks and warnings here in public, as all our staff members can see it themselves and you should also know yourself.
You also called this ban "unneeded". Seems like you don't even realize why we keep punishing you. I have decided to make an example out of you.

Why do you even think you're going to get unbanned?
I'll give you one chance to explain yourself, and give me a proper long and reason why you should be unbanned.

• Approved 1

Ok i know I dont look perfect with my kicks and bans but I dont go out to cause trouble and there is no real way to say why i feel i should be unbanned apart from that i enjoy playing on your server and i would like you to trust that i will be better now. Sometimes people like me need to come to a harsh reality that actions have consequences. I work with several people like this who got fired for being lazy and irrational but got rehired and are now some of the best carpenters and plumbers in the company. I feel like i can be that person who comes back to be better than ever if you could just give me a chance. 

Finally, i am very engaging with people in the server and have made lots of new friends within it. I alway try to host car meets and drives and attend everyone else's. I want help and be useful in the community and i know i haven't  been that at all recently and i am truly sorry. What ever answer you come to i will respect. Thankyou for you time reading this. 

Duck

@Duck

I will accept your appeal with a 3 day reduced ban, this means you will be able to log on and play in the upcoming weekend.
Do NOT private message staff members again about issues that you can resolve on the forums. This goes for staff reports, ban appeals, mod requests, etc.

Our administrators are not your personal servants, if you have any future complaints about a staff member please read our Staff Report topic and fill out a simple report.
There you can report any moderator or administrator if you believe they have broken any server rules, abused their position or any other issue you might see fit.

We take staff reports very seriously, but it has to be filled out properly on the forums.
Private messaging administrators/moderators will instantly make us ignore you, and possibly turn into a ban which you just experienced.

You are of course welcome to message any administrator/moderator otherwise, wether this is for social aspects, or if they are your friends or whatever. But do not ask about the things I just mentioned above earlier (mod requests, staff reports, ban appeals, or other similar things of relevance).
Our staff members are not allowed to discuss any of these topics with you either way, so you won't even get an answer about it.

I really hope that you have learned from this, I won't go so easy on your next ban appeal.

Ban Appeal Statement:

Accepted

• Your ban will be reduced from permanent to a 3-day time period starting now.
        • You will be able to log on our servers on Friday 18th of October, 08:23 CET.

- Head Administrator Piloten

• Approved 1