Banned for ramming a person

MagicalPancake

In-game name: MagicalPancake

Date of ban: Friday 03/10/19

Admin who banned you: I actually don't remember the name anymore... But he was written "Mer..." I don't remember more, sorry... 

Reason for your ban: I rammed 1 players car with a Mercedes Actros truck. 

Platform (Freeroam/RP): Freeroam & chill 

Why should you be unbanned: I let off after I rammed him immediately, I didn't get any warnings from any Admin, player said it was fine cuz I let off and other Admin said "he looks OK to me, won't spectate him". But I got banned 5 min after. 

@MagicalPancake
Greetings, I'll be taking your appeal.

There are a few things that I'm going to clear up for you. The person that banned you is @Melkerx

Admins are not required to issue a warning before banning, we have the right to ban someone directly if we feel like it was severe enough to do so.
I understand that you are a new player on our community, but when you first join the server you are prompted with several pages that guides you through our rules, and other information.
It is stated that you should read up on our rules before playing, you were banned for breaking server rule section #2.

With all of that cleared up, I am willing to unban you - But first I want to make sure you have read all our server rules to avoid further issues in the future.

Rules can be found here:

Please reply on this thread when have read the rules so I can take further actions from there.

@MagicalPancake
I didn't say I was going to unban you. I said I'm willing to do it, that means I'll consider it.
If I wasn't willing to do it, your appeal would be instantly declined.
I told you to read the rules so you don't break them again in the future, good thing that you did.

Now I can take the next course of action, which will be speaking to Melkerx. I need to hear his side of it before I do anything.

Don't take an unban for granted, it might change the entire outcome.

1 hour ago, MagicalPancake said:

In-game name: MagicalPancake

Date of ban: Friday 03/10/19

Admin who banned you: I actually don't remember the name anymore... But he was written "Mer..." I don't remember more, sorry... 

Reason for your ban: I rammed 1 players car with a Mercedes Actros truck. 

Platform (Freeroam/RP): Freeroam & chill 

Why should you be unbanned: I let off after I rammed him immediately, I didn't get any warnings from any Admin, player said it was fine cuz I let off and other Admin said "he looks OK to me, won't spectate him". But I got banned 5 min after. 

That comment you are referring in "why you should be unbanned" is a comment from me. I used that comment just so you wouldn't think I would continue to spectate you. So far you haven't provided any good reasons for why you should be unbanned in the first place, before we can further decide what the outcome will be. We will have to wait for iLwS comments, since he was the main staff member that reported your misbehavior. I applied the ban based on iLwS experience and evidence, without input from him we can't progress with this appeal. You have to stay patient and find a more valid reason for why you should be unbanned before we can progress.

Hello everyone, 

I believe you've received a fair ban, you've stated yourself that you indeed ram somebody. I don't know why would you proceed to make a ban appeal, yes it is your right of course, but after you confess about doing something that's against the rules, you should take the punishment that comes with it. 

One player complained about you in global chat and I started spectating you, and right at that moment after you rammed them you teleported to Mount Josiah trying to avoid being seen, then I teleported in your truck and you told me what's in the next screenshot.

The decision now lays on my fellow staff members.

123.png

8 minutes ago, MagicalPancake said:

Let's just think about it, I even agreed that I rammed him. 

I did NOT teleport away so u wouldn't spectate me. That's not true at all. 

I teleported me to my friend. 

So you realize that you were ramming him in-game, even agreed to it.
Why should we unban you for being a new player that "don't know the rules" then?

14 minutes ago, MagicalPancake said:

Because the player I rammed said it's fine cuz I left the area.

He said it's fine, because he was happy that you left. He didn't say it's fine that you rammed into him and his friend. 

31 minutes ago, MagicalPancake said:

Ik that, and tf u talking about?! I didn't fucking lie. 

You know that? Then why are you saying he was fine with you ramming him?
Didn't lie? I just provided screenshot proof above. You said he was fine with you ramming him, which would of changed the situation. But he wasn't, so you lied.

Appeal Denied

For the following reasons:

• Lying on your appeal, telling us that the person you rammed into said it was fine, when it wasn't.
  • Not putting enough effort into your ban appeal.
  • You never stated an obvious reason why you were wrongly banned, or why we should unban you.

The original ban stays, 3 days from your original ban date.
Be aware that lying on your appeal may cause us into actually extending your ban for a even longer period. Next time be more careful.