30 day ban for critisim

iDragonash

Ingame name: iDragonash&Erik

Date of ban: 24-08-2019

Admin Who banned us: Piloten

Reason: We "insulted'' Him

Platform: FiveM Freeroam

Reason we should be unbanned: He insulted us at first ( we didnt knew it was a joke, and he didnt said it was a joke). So we either should be unbanned or he deserves a 30 day ban aswell, while his insult was way worse than ours, For saying he behaves like a dick, not saying he is a dick. 

Hi, I will be taking your appeal.
First off, this appeal is only valid for @iDragonash.
@Erik needs to make his own.

I will begin from the start, you've both broken several rules. For starters, you're both caught speaking another language on our platform than English, which is strictly foribben, often punished by a longer ban by just itself.
Proof:
2019-08-25 11_14_25-Window.png

Now, I could go on even longer about logs where I found both of you not speaking English.

At this point, you've both already broken a severe server rule, which I mentioned earlier is more than bannable by just itself on this reason alone.
To top it off, iDragon starts approaching Melkx, Duck and me. We were doing our own thing, chill driving up to a building that we call the Presidents office. It does not matter if this is RP or not, this is not an RP server, anything is allowed aslong as you dont disrupt other players, kill them, get rude, or anything else that could be considered harrassment.

After iDragon approached us, Duck told him to please go away, as we weren't doing an event and we were simply doing our own thing. Which is within our right. Everyone has the right to be left alone to their own business. When Duck told iDragon to get away, iDragon replied with following:

2019-08-25 11_06_14-Window.png

Clearly just trying to make trouble from the start, which is also a bannable offense.

Then, to top it off, iDragon asks if we are allowed to use godmode in our private softcore cruise, wether you want to classify it as RP if up to you - but does not matter in the end.

2019-08-25 11_07_24-Window.png

This instantly made both me and Melkx assume that you were up to no good. You clearly had intentions of trying to kill us, when we didn't even want to. This is clearly intending to break more server rules, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since action weren't actually committed.

From here, I'll link the following logs in text instead of Discord screenshots, due to how the forum handles too many pictures in a single thread:

iDragonash [Global] [ID: 28]BOTYesterday at 6:50 PM
We wanted to make it more interesting

Erik [Global] [ID: 32]BOTYesterday at 6:50 PM
We thought we could make the rp more fun but ok bye

Here you are both insinuating that your intentions were to kill us, or attempt to. Once again.

melkx [Global] [ID: 17]BOTYesterday at 6:50 PM
Dont wanna get shot by a random 12 year old

Piloten [Global] [ID: 24]BOTYesterday at 6:51 PM
We're all allowed to do our own thing here

iDragonash [Global] [ID: 28]BOTYesterday at 6:51 PM
WEll okay go further with your boring rp than

Here we both explain that we don't want to get killed by what we consider kids, and that we are allowed to do our own thing.
You then proceed to insult our RP out of the blue, but fine. We let all of the above go for now. Trust me, at this point we were discussing to ban you for all the above reasons.
You've both broken several server rules at this moment, and acted on stupidity.

Piloten [Global] [ID: 24]BOTYesterday at 6:51 PM
We dont want to get griefed and shot by a bunch of kids

melkx [Global] [ID: 17]BOTYesterday at 6:51 PM
If you join our scenario it's on our terms, of course you can join. Just keep that in mind.

Erik [Global] [ID: 32]BOTYesterday at 6:52 PM
I honestly wouldnt call that rp what u guys are doing but okay Have fun

Piloten [Global] [ID: 24]BOTYesterday at 6:52 PM
Its not RP either, just playing by ourselves

Erik [Global] [ID: 32]BOTYesterday at 6:53 PM
Interesting way of ''playing''

Piloten [Global] [ID: 24]BOTYesterday at 6:53 PM
What does it matter what we do? We're not touching you, now quiet down

Here, Erik continues to insult our way of playing. When we never included either of you in the first place. As the global chat was getting out of hand for stupid reasons, I told you both to quiet down.
If you had both stayed quiet and taken the discussion further into the correct platforms, things would of been fine. I was going to let everything you both had done wrong above slide, but then stupidly enough, iDragon ruined it for the both of you:

iDragonash [Global] [ID: 28]BOTYesterday at 6:56 PM
You are a headadmin and you are behaving as a dick, behave as a headadmin as Melkx

So now, you have insulted an Head Admin to top it all off with, this was the tip of the iceberg. The last drop of water.

From here, I proceed to ban both of you for 1 month, for all of the things mentioned above. All the rules you broke.

Now, I have decided to consider unbanning @Erik if he makes his own appeal first. Which I recommend you do.

For you, @iDragonash , you're going to stay banned banned for following reasons: Breaking server rule #7, breaking rule #2, breaking server rule #10.

Final Verdict of this appeal:
@iDragonash
Appeal Denied.
The original ban date stays.

You will be unbanned: 23.09.2019 @ 16:57:24 CET