Unban of Vito Scaletta !

Vito Scaletta

In-game name: Vito Scaletta
Date of ban: 15/07/2019
Admin who banned you: Anticide
Reason for your ban: Offensive language, even if you're a troll and someone I know. I had to do this man. :).
Platform (Freeroam/RP): Freeroam
Why should you be unbanned: Hello,
First of all, I was playing normally without problems, since I've downloaded the Terrov Graphics Mod which size 5gb.
This mod does not support few weathers like snow.
Okay, it's my problem. 
But a player decided to provoke me by doing that to put the snow when I told him quietly that my mod did not support it, I was nervous and upset because all my bitcoin investments were in PLS because he dropped to $ 10k, so I insulted his family.
I apologize to this player and I wish replayed on new bases because I love this server and my virtual C63!

Greetings @Vito Scaletta

I'll be handling your ban appeal, and before we begin there's a few things I'm going to state just for public record that aren't mentioned here.

First of all, Anticide is a Head Administrator on a hidden account. I will not mention who it is.
I looked up your ban, and noticed that this isn't a permanent ban. Now you can still appeal a ban that isn't permanent of course, so for example if you were banned for 2 weeks, you can appeal it and have it removed for whatever reason. Your ban expires on 2019-07-17, 21:30 CEST

I spoke with the banning admin, and overlooked the situation. I went to look at chat logs, action logs and other general information. I don't see this ban being wrong due to your actions breaking a server rule.

Here is some stuff that was said, taken out from our server logs:

2019-07-16 17_16_55-Window.png

Here you were clearly breaking the rules, so your ban will stay until the original expiration date.

You will be unbanned on 2019-07-17, 21:30 CEST