Permanent
  • Admin who banned you:
    Forgot
  • Platform:
    FiveM
  • Discord name:
    SteppaLungz
  • Why were you banned:
    Because I was reported and admin said I might as well be banned.
  • Why should you be unbanned:

When I got banned people were messing with me and my friend just tryna have our own little game going on so when they kept killing us we spawned in cars to confuse them. It won’t happen again and gamesense is one of the best servers on fivem with all the amount of cars you guys have.

• Evidence:

. It won’t happen again and gamesense is one of the best servers on fivem with all the amount of cars you guys have.

Greetings @zaxh2424
I am Lead Administrator PimiZi.
After reviewing your ban appeal, I have decided to decline your appeal.

Let me help you and  tell you why exactly you got banned.
Your history is already huge - several warnings, kicks and two bans (last is permanent) for various kind of stuff.

A list of all your warnings etc.:MYLO.PNG

So, you were breaching the rule §1. Common sense and §2.1. + §2.2..

1. Ban: Under the nickname NBA youngboy you were saying a lot of racist things, although we told you multiple times to stop. But instead of just stopping, you started to insult our staff team, including me.
2. Ban: Together with the other players Ljabex, 3pac and ZOKI you massively spawned tons of cars. Trying to either crash the server or just make it lag, which is the rule §2.1..

Rule §2.1. says: "You are not allowed to crash, or attempt to crash the server of any sort. We have a script system in place where we can see everything players spawn in. If you are caught trying to intentionally crash or lag the server, you will be permanently banned."

So, altogether, breaking rule §1. several times, insulting staff, together with §2.1 and in addition with the weak ban appeal. I decided to decline your ban appeal.

Final Verdict:

Declined

Sincerely, PimiZi.
Upper Administration Team

• PimiZi locked this topic