• Platform:
    FiveM
  • Discord name:
    Nat's#1561
  • Why were you banned:
    Mass tug spam / Trolling
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Hello, "Coolstream".
    This morning (3:38am in France), you banned a player nicknamed "Nat". Well obviously it's me!
    I'm writing this message to apologize for the nuisance created on your FiveM server. Being tired and upset (due to personal problems), I have annoyed a small group of people.
    In my own little defence, one of the people presented my disturbance so I rebelled but I made a kind of stupid "K.O".
    That's why I apologise a lot and if there is a possibility to give an apology to the people I bothered, I would do it without any hesitation.

So I assume my fault, unfortunately the penalty has fallen (which is totally normal). But I would have liked to get (in this case) a lighter sanction (like for example: 1 month banishment). Then for the Christmas holidays it would be a more appreciated gift. 
    Especially since in this current condition (Covid coronavirus), my entertainment shelter is on this server. So I knew I was going to get a ban but I didn't think it would be permanent. It really made me think about it and I want to apologise again.
    If it would be possible to have a lighter ban for these current Christmas times it would be very, very nice.

Afterwards I can understand if you would not want to change the duration of my permanent ban to temporary. Then I'm not here to tell you lies and say I didn't do anything.

• I hope you will take heed of my message. Wishing you a very happy holiday and a pleasant day.
    Sincerely Nat.

• Evidence:
Edited by Nat

Hi @Nat
I'll be handling this appeal.

First of all, suggesting what we should do instead of just apologizing and sucking up to your mistake is a bad move:

"But I would have liked to get (in this case) a lighter sanction (like for example: 1 month banishment)"

Secondly, this is no excuse when you attempt to crash the server out of malicious intent:
"In my own little defence, one of the people presented my disturbance so I rebelled but I made a kind of stupid "K.O"."

Just to clarify, here are two screenshots of what you did:

2020-12-22_19_30_38-Window.png

We have extremely strict rules when it comes to these type of things.
You have also threatened players in the past with "DDOS" attacks, and been malicious in general.
Due to these reasons I am going to decline your ban appeal, however I'll give you one last chance to make another ban appeal again in 3 months from this reply.
That means you can make a new ban appeal: 22-03-2021

Final Verdict:
Declined
- You may make another ban appeal 22-03-2021

• Piloten locked, unlocked and locked this topic