• Admin who banned you:
    Matt
  • Platform:
    FiveM
  • Discord name:
    Romanowski#7904
  • Why were you banned:
  • Why should you be unbanned:

Hello, my name is Jacob i never play on free roam, that computer is my and my 7 year brother, maybe my brother he wanted to show off in front of his friends. Why now write a ban appeal? My friend is new player on fivem he find server GameSense and I wanted to teach my friend to play fiv, teach him to shoot and before I joined I noticed that I was banned. I asked my junior and he confessed to it, so sorry about that.

• Evidence:

I don't have any Evidence my broher wanted to show off in front of his friends.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:31 AM, Piloten said:

@Romanowski
I'll be taking your ban appeal, but I'm seriously struggling to understand your English.
Are you trying to say that it wasn't you who was playing on this account/computer/license?

Yes, i dont play on this account, my brother played on this account. Im from poland and my English is so not very good. Sorry and thank you.

@Romanowski
Since Matt is no longer with us in staff, I'll give you a chance to come back.
Consider yourself extremely lucky. If you try to mass spawn anything again, you will be permanently banned without the possibility of appealing.
You're unbanned.

Final Verdict:
Approved
- You've been unbanned
- A note has been put on your account, linking to this thread internally for staff members.