Circumventing ban
  • Why should you be unbanned:

i was very lag , and i didn't see any player in the map 

steam account

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198931740434/

• Evidence:

1 hour ago, Piloten said:

@sdfsdf I'll be handling your appeal.
First of all, you haven't provided me with any in-game name.
Please tell me what your name is in-game so I can actually start to investigate your appeal.

I also require your full Discord username, including the #numbers.

Can unban

I just play in ur server guys 

@sdfsdf
So you were first banned by @Vignjevicc55 for: "Breaking rule(s) §3.1. Mass spawning vehicles without deleting them."
Then you decided to break even more rules, by making not one, but two more accounts trying to bypass your way through back on the server. 
You then got banned for circumventing your ban and multi-account by @Coolstream.

You now have 3 accounts with us, which are all banned for breaking rule §4.3: multi-accounting/circumventing and breach of rule §3.1: Mass spawning vehicles without deleting them.

Tell me, why should we unban you?

• Like 1

@Piloten

bro i am really sorry

its my first time playing a free roam server , and i like the server

so i wasn't now that there a rules in this server because its a " Freeroam "  until you banned me and joined to this forum

i know already know all the rules in the server

Edited by sdfsdf

Lag? How can you explain mass spawning vehicles and leaving them behind for lag?
Also, you say you already know all the rules, yet you are making multiple accounts to bypass your first ban instead of just appealing it?
You're making it much worse for yourself by doing that.

@sdfsdf

When you join our server for the first time, a big window appears explaining all our rules, where you can find them with a guide on how things work on our server.
It's no excuse to miss this, you actually have to click skip several times to make it go away the first time you join.

If I unban you now, what's going to ensure me that you aren't going to continuously break server policy?
@sdfsdf

@sdfsdf
Since your history is pretty clean from before all of this, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.
However, I will only be unbanning your first account that was banned by @Vignjevicc55.
That means your other two accounts that you made after trying to avoid your ban will remain permanently banned.

I will also be putting a note only staff members can see on your account, linking to this thread.
If you try to mass spawn vehicles again, try to make more accounts or connect to your two currently banned accounts - You will be permanently banned.

If you have any issues connecting to your first unbanned account due to your other two accounts being banned, personally message me on discord and we will work it out.

Final Verdict:
Accepted
- Your first account is unbanned, and you may play on our servers.
- The other two accounts you made to try and bypass our ban system, will remain permanently banned.
- A note has been put on your account, linking to this thread if a similar situation happens in the future.

• Like 1