permanent
  • Admin who banned you:
    Melkerx
  • Platform:
    FiveM
  • Discord name:
    Traden#4558
  • Why were you banned:
    It was miss-understanding , and probably the admin weren't in the mood. And I kinda bullied mods and I'm sorry about that :)
  • Why should you be unbanned:

So basically I got banned because I was doing some car meets and one guy started ruining it, and then I started an argument and basically he just betrayed me that I was doing shit ruining everything and talking mad shit about all other people, which i kinda didn't 🙂 And I want to get unbanned so I can play and make even more intresting car meets and races, and just make the server more intresting 🙂 As I said , I'm sorry for what i did and I'm not going to do it again 🙂

• Evidence:

Greetings, @Traden
I'm Head Administrator Piloten, and I'll be handling your ban appeal.

I'm not really familiar with this situation, and from what you're telling me it sounds like you haven't even done anything wrong to get banned in the first place - which I doubt is the case.
Before we continue this any further, I'd like to hear what @Melkerx has to say, as he is the person that banned you.

Regards, Piloten
Upper Administration Team

No, I did, I harrased some poeple, I think it was crazy4u and someone else, there was an argument and then i started talking little shit to mods and they got angry and banned us all I think . As I said , I'm really sorry and it was just stupid to argue and make mods angry